Eva and Patrick's wedding, Part I

12:52 AM









Eva and Patrick are a couple from the Netherlands, Their wedding made me begin so beautifully my wedding season ! They chose the magnificient castle of Mairy-sur-Marne to celebrate this day with their family and friends came from the Netherlands for the occasion. The ceremony took place in the garden of the castle in the American way (I love this kind of ceremony !!!), It was a wonderful moment full of emotions. Eva decorated everything herself excepts some accessories that she bought on Etsy. I especially loved the cocktail, instead of the traditionnal "amuse-bouches" were croissants and other french pastries served with tea. The beautiful cocktail table made me think of "Alice in wonderland" with all these retro tea cups, old boxes and peonies.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My society6 shop

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe